Wednesday, July 8, 2009

and baby makes 3!!

I am pregnant with Lombardi baby #3! I can hardly believe it. Sometimes I think we're insane and I want to take it back--but most days I'm excited to see what this new little member of our family will be like. When did this all happen? Life just seems to be passing much too quickly! I have been much more sick with this one, but I think I've turned a corner! and guess what....WE'RE NOT FINDING OUT THE GENDER!! Those of you who know me well know that this is so not like me. I found out the gender at 13 wks with Jack and 14 wks with Ruby. We figure hey we've got 1 of each and we have to have another c-section (so we'll know exactly when it's coming) so we would LOVE a fun surprise. Now I'm super excited not to know and surprise all of our friends and family on the big day.....any guesses??

p.s. I figure with a fun announcement, you'll forgive me for NEVER updating my blog and making you look at that lame pink ribbon every time you come!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats, Dawn! That's really exciting!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I hope it is a boy so Max will have a little friend... THen again a girlfriend might be even better! I think it is fun you are waiting.. I envy your self control! ; )

Conni said...

Congratulations! I'm glad the news is officially out. :) I'm also glad you are feeling better.

Roz said...

OH WOW. I am so exciting for you guys. Congratulations. Roz

Sarah Udall said...

Dawn- That's fantastic! If anyone can handle three young kids, YOU can!
Best, Sarah

Robertsons said...

just gone through the whole "not finding out thing" it is very fun...but hard to plan/prepare other kids for...i cant wait to see what it is

Katie said...

You look great! Congrats on the new upcoming addition. My guess is its another girl :)

The Birds said...

Congrats!! So excited for you guys

CAISA said...

CONGRATS!!!!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio