Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Little Miss Ruby is 2!!



I can't believe little Ruby is already 2! We invited family and some of her little friends and we had a great day with perfect weather at the kiddie pool. Brian was a champ and helped me cut out a hundred little fondant flowers to put around the cake and made all the letters. I think he secretly likes it when I force him to help me!She is definitely acting 2 lately too--little miss independent--wanting to do everything herself, temper tantrums flailing on the floor but with all of that she is filled with personality and makes me smile. She adds so much to our family and I can't wait to see her grow into a little girl. Ruby was so cute when we were singing happy birthday to her with this huge smile. Thanks to everyone for making her day special!!






2 comments:

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

So so so cute! Glad you finally updated! ; )

Katie said...

Are you kidding me? You MADE that cake? AMAZING!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio