Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cure for sandy cheeks!!

SO I recently went to the beach with some friends and picked up this gem that I HAD to pass on. I was stripping down Ruby after a few hours at the beach, swimsuit filled with sand. How am I going to get this all off to put her diaper on without rubbing her raw?! My friend Brittany says all nonchalant, "oh don't you use baby powder?" "What?" I've never heard of using that. She hands it to me, I sprinkled some on--and ALL of the sand literally falls right off when you dust it off--miracle!! Added bonus is they smell all fresh and baby-like! How could I have grown up my entire life on the beach and not know this...crazy! All you mommies, go out and grab some today seriously!!

2 comments:

Dixons said...

Dawn, I read your post title and totally wondered who Sandy Cheeks was, thinking maybe she has cancer or something. Not kidding!!!! I'm still sitting here laughing out loud. Too funny.

Katie said...

I learned the baby powder trick when we moved to PR and boy did it change my life! It was so great seeing you at my shower! Thanks for all the cute gifts :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio