Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i heart brian...and his mom!!


Four years ago, on a very stormy day, I married my best friend. It was honestly one of the best days of my life. I had everyone around me that I love and I started a new life with Brian. Some of the things about Brian that makes me smile:
He wants to buy a gyrocopter (who even knows what that is, right?) and talks about it every time we sit in traffic. Remember we live in CA right?
He hates stickers, or should I say what is left behind w
hen you remove a sticker.
He loves jiu-jitsu
His amazing green eyes
He dreams about buying a submarine
He calls his brother and dad such endearing terms as "ogre," "fat face" and"porker"
He loves to clean, I mean, deep clean professional steamer kind of clean, but hates to pick up his underwear off
the floor--go figure.
He wants to put Jack into jiu-jitsu (just what my boy with "anger issues" needs right?)
He and Jeff want to buy a beater VW bug, put a fast engine in it, and race it in the baja 500.
He loves to ride motorcycles
He could spend hours watching survivor man, how its made, and the military channel.
He gets an instant headache when he eats candy but he eats it anyway.
Whenever he's sick he tells me every half an hour about how sick he is (still)
He'll sit and eat ice cream with me while we watch "the biggest loser"
He begged me to buy a sprinter van instead of the town and country and now is adamante about buying an aptera--google it--straight up jetsons.


I love all of his little quirks, each and every one of them. I love how hard he works to provide the best life for his little family. I love that he loves us more than any of those other things in his life. I love what a great dad he is to them.



and I love that he is mine forever and always!

Happy Anniversary Lover!!

We love sharing our anniversary with one of my favorite people on the planet! Happy Birthday Kathy! We love you so much!!




5 comments:

Kristina said...

happy anniversary! hope you guys have a good day! :)

Your post about brian made me laugh! i dont know why he turned out so weird? haha - gotta love him! :)

Robertsons said...

the photos are SO great

Jen said...

You are such a babe, Dawn! Our husbands have a lot in common... motorcycles, submarines, favorite TV shows, etc. It looks like Brian is a great match for such a fabulous person as you!

Roz said...

What a sweet blog! Happy Anniversary.

Katie said...

Hi Dawn! It's been awhile. How are you? Your kids are getting so big and are as cute as ever! Loved reading this post, it made me laugh!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio