Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CRAZY!?

For all you out there that get bugged that I never update my blog--this will all but make up for it i'm sure. SO I was reading my friend's blog and she was talking about how you can find unclaimed money. I thought what the heck, I'll check to see if I have any...sadly no, but 2 hours later, I've searched several of my friends and family and have found THEM money. My mother and father-in-law, Adam Koch, Kathy Weeks just to name a few and the biggest of them all $1000 for Jason Draeger! I expect my finders fees from all of you! Just follow this link and search away! First peppermint joe joes now unexpected money--you see it's quality not quantity of posts that matter! Love you!!

p.s. if you're not from CA you can type in "unclaimed money" and whatever state you live or have lived in into google to find your state's website. Each state has a free one, so don't go to any of the sites that make you pay to search.

1 comments:

Dixons said...

That's awesome. I was crossing my fingers and toes, but no such luck for me! Fun to see what you guys have been up to--it's about time! :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio