Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Taking in some of that holiday cheer--Join us!!

Just thought I'd post a few of the fun activities we're going to do in the next couple of weeks to increase our excitement for Christmas (if that is even possible)! We'd love to have any and all who would like to join us. Just give me a call and I'll give you the specifics:

Thursday 12/11--Disneyland! We're going between 3-4pm and they're open until late.

Friday 12/12--Dana Point boat parade (maybe a date night??)

Monday 12/15-- Visit santa and pic at Fashion island--FHE a few years back I learned a secret from the Draeger family that this is the REAL santa-SHHHH. Maybe a little dinne? Food court @ fashion island? We'll probably go on the early side to try & avoid crowds.

Wednesday 12/17- Newport Beach boat parade. This the 100 year anniversary and they're shooting off fireworks at 6:20pm before the parade. We're bring the kiddies.

Saturday 12/20- Christmas at the OC Zoo- 10 am. I guess it's all done up for christmas and santa will be there of course with reindeer! I mean for $2 bucks how can you go wrong with this family outing??


If not with us, we hope you're getting your holiday fix elsewhere!! Much LOVE!!

1 comments:

Sim Family said...

I am going to see if we can make it to fashion island for Santa and dinner. I wish we could go to the boat parade too, but matt has mutual. I will call you if we end up going tomorrow

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio