Monday, October 1, 2007

Skin flapping in the wind

I know that we've already told a few of you about this experience, but everyone has to hear this...So Brian and I were on a leasurely drive the other day, when the funniest thing came riding up beside us. Picture this..a Harley motorcycle with those high handle bars. Riding it was a woman with patton leather, thigh high, spike healed, WHITE leather boots a black triangle top leather bikini, black leather holdster around her waist, with a midevil daggar of sorts inside it. long wirery hair flowing from beneath her pink spike helmet. Oh wait did I forget to mention that the woman was about 68 years old!?! We were not even trying to hide the fact that we were staring. We couldn't take the chance of missing a single detail of this. Could she be serious? Then the light turned green, she picked up speed, and then began the flapping of skin. This woman wasn't fat (thank goodness) but her excess skin, fluttered in the wind, not only from the obvious places like under the arms, but EVERYWHERE--her legs, back, stomach etc. I don't care what anyone says...I love living in California!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is such a funny story!! Hey, I love the new background! How do you it? I've tried to figure out how to get wallpaper as the back drop that's a cute pattern but can't figure out how. Will you email me how to do it? Thanks Dawn!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I only have one thing to say... WHERE WAS YOUR CAMERA!??!! ;)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio