Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jack's way of showing Ruby and loves her...

As much as Jack likes to hide his love for his sister, she really has become his best friend. If ever one is awake without the other, they are trying to go into their room to wake them up. These moments are becoming more and more frequent, making me so excited for all the fun memories to look forward to. Ruby adores her brother, is his constant shadow, partner in crime ( more often than mom would like) and puts up with anything Jack can dish out.

Not quite sure, but I'm pretty sure the move jack is using to tickle Ruby's foot resembles some kind of submission move I've seen on Brian's ultimate fighting shows. Proof that I was right when I said he can't watch that stuff or else he going to start using them on his sis!

1 comments:

Jody and Jake Moore said...

This is SO cute! Brother sister love.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio