Monday, November 3, 2008

1st annual gingerbread haunted house decorating party






Anyone who knows me, know I'm always looking for an excuse to party. This started out as a replacement for my annual Halloween party. I just figured its starting to get kind of hard on the actual day to get everyone home from work, dressed, kids rounded up & in the car....too hectic. SO I came up with this idea to have everyone get out their favorite fall recipes and have a haunted house decorating party instead. and let me tell you, it's a keeper! We had so many people, even more kids, tasty soups and breads (thanks all!) "fierce" competition--which is what I love so much of my friends, and did I mention, kids running all about?! I think it helped that half of our house is without furniture. We had some sparklers left over from our friend's wedding, so we busted them out and the kids had a great time. We managed to keep Jack from lighting the other kids on fire. We had a great time and there will definitely be a 2nd annual!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio