Monday, April 14, 2008

Tell your friends--Pink Lemonade is finally up!!

It has taken us forever, but Pink Lemonade baby accessories is finally up and running! Ryan Blad designed the site and he did an awesome job---we're so stoked! He put so much time into it (a big thanks to Steph and Luke Blad as well for giving up their husband/dad)! It has taken a lot of time and work, but it is totally worth it--it looks great. There is a link to the site on my list. Steph and I sold our stuff again at the CUW (california utah women's conference) at the Disneyland hotel on Saturday so it gave us a date to shoot for and we got it done! We sell our products at some boutiques so we can't charge a lot less than they do so, if you go to order, enter "farmers" in the voucher section at checkout and you'll get 10% off the orders, so tell everyone about the discount too! Thanks to all of our fun friends who have been our "fierce" models--maybe we'll help you launch your (or your baby's) modeling career! Also a big thanks to everyone who has ordered from us to help support our little business--WE LOVE YOU!!


7 comments:

Roz said...

I love the website. Very cute and business savvy:) I will pass it along to people I know for sure.

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your site! So happy its up and running so I can order things while I'm here in PR! Also I've had others ask about your stuff so I'll definitely refer them to your site :)

Kristina said...

Ill for sure post it up on my blog so the word gets out- its a super cute site. they did an amazing job!

The Birth Control Pill said...

your stuff is so cute. now i can't wait to have babies so i can look so stylish.

it was great seeing you today. your kids are so cute i just want to put them in my pocket and take them everywhere i go.

Kristina said...

k,dawn, you need to update your blog :) i want to see pictures of jack and ruby! i miss them so much, i can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!!

Racie said...

I checked out your website. It's cool. You've got some cute ideas!! :)

Katie said...

Hey, this isn't a new post! It's an OLD one...no fair! I want to know what's going on with you guys! Miss ya!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio