Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ruby's 8 months!

This is how she looks when she sees her daddy. I really can't believe she is 8 months already! Time has just flown by too fast--i want to freeze her. This is my favorite age. She's crawling around everywhere! She will always give up a smile (especially to strangers). She's still a little peanut. Just 15lbs 6oz (10th percentile) and 50th percentile for height. She is so chatty and squeels all day long. Her favorite toy is a little baby doll given to her by her grandma Lombardi. Her favorite person is Jack. I'm not sure why, because he's constantly mauling her, but she can't get enough. Whenever he sees her, he stops what he's doing and climbs up to her and gives her a big old slobbery kiss on her head. It's so sweet. Brian's favorite thing is she does this sniffing thing when she get's excited and scrunches her face. My favorite thing is her sweet little breath, breathing in my face as she's about to bite my face...




















She just started making this kissey fish face...in this picture, she's giving one to all our friends and family!

7 comments:

Katie said...

So cute Dawn! I remember I really enjoyed the 8 month stage too, but honestly I think this 18-20 month stage is my fave so far! Ruby looks so much like Brian! Hey when will your website be up? I'm going to be buying some things from you this summer because we're planning on getting prego again!

Robertsons said...

Im dying how cute she is!! When is lunch!?

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Look at her! I can't believe how little she is! Reese weighs 14 lbs. at 3 months! You guys have the cutest family...

Ali B. said...

She's cute Dawn, super cute! Hope you guys are doing well.

Ken said...

She's a doll! She is going to be a tough cookie with Jack as an older brother. I wish I could be there to smooch on them.

Heather Hainsworth said...

Sorry, that was really me and not Ken, in case you didn't know.

Kristina said...

i have the cutest little niece!! it was great to see you guys last weekend :) kaitlyn sure did have a blast!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio