Thursday, March 27, 2008

A much needed girls night....




Nora planned a little girls pamper night, because we deserve it of course! So a few of us met up for $25 dollar facials at the Marinello school of beauty. Don't get me wrong, I will forever be a fan of the mani-pedi, but now our eyes have been opened and there's no going back. Let's face it, if you go for a pedicure on a Saturday, you're lucky to get a half-way decent massage--not here, we went back around 8:15 and they finished up at 9:40!! They started off putting us under the black light so we can see all of our imperfections and sun damage (hurray) and then we got a deluxe treatment with several kinds of masks, steaming, massage-the face all the way down to the hands! Not to mention the extractions--Nora's girl was even more excited to pop zits than Nora (which is hard to believe!) capped off with a little fro-yo from GAYS. I'm content with my mini from golden spoon but there you make your own--not good. I cannot be trusted with my own toppings..."hmm, one more scoop would be better!" I've decieded that I can only go there on special occasions! We are going to make it a monthly outing! For all you ladies that are now dieing to go, we discovered going to the last appointment (8pm) is best because they're open till 10 so they give you extra long ones :)

3 comments:

Emily C said...

i totally want to go to that place! i've never heard of it and didn't know there was a school aruond here. while at byu, i would go to the massage school all teh time for $20 1-hour massages. loved it!!

where is this place located?

Katie said...

I'm jealous! I LOVE getting facials along with a massage! And how fun to have girl time...that's one thing I miss out here. I've got girl friends, but I don't have my mom around to watch Mia!

the Koch's said...

That is too funny! I totally forgot we took those pictures. If you just look at the pictures without reading the post it looks like we just got out of the shower or something... YIKES!! Anyway, when's our next trip? They did say that we should get a facial twice a month. :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio