Monday, February 4, 2008

This one deserves it's own post!!

We might be close to the line of TMI, but...our little man went poo poo in the potty! A couple of days ago he said "poo poo" and I said, "do you need to go poo poo? Let's go on the potty!" and I sat him up up there and he gave a serious effort, with no success. Then the same situation this morning--except...his efforts produced a poo right in the potty!! I was shocked! We haven't thought he was showing any of the signs of potty training. who knows if it'll happen again any time soon--but i couldn't of felt prouder of my little guy!

(at least i didn't include a photo right?--the thought did enter my mind :)

5 comments:

Robertsons said...

It is kind of sad when that becomes the "big" event...but that is huge if he does that before he does #1...I think you should try it!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Congratulations! Wanna teach my dogs some new tricks??? ; )

ps did you really take a picture and just not post it, or did you avoid the temptation of having a picture to post? ; )

Katie said...

Way to go Jack!

Kristina said...

yay jack! kaitlyn has done the same thing! but only once and never again! haha! :)

Katie said...

Hey Dawn, just so you know, I tried leaving you a comment on your newest post but it says that comments are disabled by the administrator...just thought I'd let ya know in case you were wondering why nobody has left you a comment ;-)AND-by the way you haven't left me any comments in awhile, haha! Did you get my check?

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio