Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy 29th Steph!! I love you!!




















Anyone who knows stephanie knows how much fun she is to be around. She is always so excited to hear anything you have to say and has an energy that is infectious. She is always the life of the party! Thank you so much for always being such a great friend to me when I have needed you the most. I have the best memories of our fun adventures being roomates, our travels together, and having "the time of our lives!" After all, we are two halves of the perfect woman!! I hope you know how much I love you and I can't wait for all the fun memories we will create in the future!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the top picture! So cute! Hey will you email me Steph's email address? Tell her happy birthday for me! Hey I'll be seeing you in just a few weeks...I'm coming to the ward the weekend of the 14th!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

D - You know I love you too! I couldn't do it all without you! I think the whole perfect woman factors into that! :) And by the way - I'm 25!!!! :) Thanks for the awesome shout out!

Riewerts' said...

I see a bear sitting...roar

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio