Friday, November 30, 2007

night out on the harley


being married, your horizon's get brodened all the time. Growing up on the coast, no one i knew every owned a motorcycle or dirt bike. But apparently "inland" they are all about them. Brian's dad owns a harley as well as a few of Brian's buddies--so they planned a date night where we we go for a nice ride and end up at Louise's for dinner. I'm all excited with my helmet& leather jacket & hop on the back. The helmet, by the way, belonged to brian's dad and was enormous and so i'm pretty sure my brains would be splattered on the road if we had actually gotten in to an accident! Sounds exciting until you saw the size of my seat. After about 2 minutes my undercarriage started to kill! I thought for sure after a few minutes i'd adjust and be fine. An hour later i am nearly in tears and have to stand at every red light. I didn't want to ruin the night by complaining, how could i be such a woose and it not be bothering any of the other girls. Then I took notice of their nice WIDE and cooshy seats that EACH of them had. WHAT!? apparently there is a different seat that Brian & his dad could have put on but Brian said "oh she has a small butt, she'll be fine!" though i was thankful for the complement--such a boy to think that! Needless to say, i hitched a ride back most the way with some friends that met up w/us in a car!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio