Saturday, October 20, 2007

Kennedy Meadows

This is my first blog so go easy on me. The boys and I had the opportunity to go to Kennedy Meadows for some serious motorcycle riding and eating. So dad and I drove up together and I have to admit he is pretty good at finding places. He had been deer hunting 20 years ago with some of his friends at Kennedy Meadows and, to my amazement, he drove right to it. Boy I sure wish I could do that. So we finally got there about 10:30 at night, then proceeded to drive around until 1:30 in the morning then finally gave up trying to find the rest of the group and went to sleep in the truck. I forgot how bad sleeping in the front seat of a truck is. Next day we went to breakfast at some little hole in the wall and almost got bit by two dogs on the way. The trip was a lot of fun we got to do some riding and ate a lot. The Jackson's let us stay in their new trailer it was awesome! Had a great time. Wish Mikey could have made it, looking forward to next year.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Brian! Glad to see that you're posting too. Sounds like you had a good time. Puerto Rico is awesome, you were right! However, there are some crazy things about this place that really makes you appreciate home. Hope to see you guys over Christmas. I'm going to try and make it to the ward.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio